VFS Appointment Tracker

VFS Monitor not working

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed this application multiple times, but all it does is display an error message stating 'Navigation to webpage (error gets cut off) and below it - What you can try - Retype the address'

Am I missing something here. PLEASE Help

Thanks.

This is some misconfiguration in your browser. Is the security level in IE set too high or something? Should work in Win2k or XP unless you messed around with your system config.

Are you legitimate?

The dates who are giving in? how do i know for sure that these are real and who is your source?

how to use the vfs monitor

Is this application still in use ? I downloaded the application but did not receive a registration key? Is there something i am missing?

Hi,Does this monitor really works?I tried lot of times with the key given but it said invalid key.i even cut and pasted it .I again downloaded and again tried with the second key...the same "invalid key".my husband in his system tried...failed.do anybody has the same prob? :confused:

invalid key message

Registration key email got classified as spam ... Retreived it from bulk folder. However the application still does not work with the given key...
i get an error message saying "Invalid Key". Can anyone help with this ?

Program not working anyway

The past two days when I tried running the software, it would give some connect error - like it could not connect to the the site to get the dates. So don't waste too much time on it till we hear it is fixed...

trishanku06 said:
Registration key email got classified as spam ... Retreived it from bulk folder. However the application still does not work with the given key...
i get an error message saying "Invalid Key". Can anyone help with this ?

Working again

like the previous post said. tried it and it works now.

istrategist said:
The past two days when I tried running the software, it would give some connect error - like it could not connect to the the site to get the dates. So don't waste too much time on it till we hear it is fixed...

istrategist said:
like the previous post said. tried it and it works now.

Has anyone bought the full version of the tracker and used it to get an appointment? I have used the trial version and am not satisfied with the dates it shows up. These dates do not match the actual available dates on the vfs website . I am not sure if it is worth buying the full version of this application? If anyone has used it, i would like to know their experience. Thanks.

Has anyone used VFS monitor yet. The trial version earliest appoint date for chennai consulate doesnt match with that of the VFS website.

VFS monitor

Does it work for regional language appointments?

I have bought the full version of VFS monitor and its an absolute waste of money!

For the past few days I have been trying to book an appointment using this monitor. I noticed that it keeps showing just 2-3 dates like 18 Sep, 3rd Oct and 4th Oct the entire day. These dates are never actually available.

Folks, do not waste your money on this tool unless they resolve all problems and give us our money's worth.

The vfs-monitor does work fine. Except for the fact that, refreshes are every 60 seconds (which is anyway displayed there).
I needed an earlier appointment with US consulate in Mumbai and this tool helped me in a great manner.
First create/fill all the details online, till the point where is asks you to "choose the dates". You can save and exit at this point.
Once thats done, once the tool shows dates within your specified range, retrieve the application and select/confirm the dates.

vfs monitor

I downloaded the free version of VFS monitor and it is showing me the next available date as 6th october 2006.
But when I retrieve my application on VFS site, it shows me date as march 2007.

How do you select the date on VFS site?

Is there any way of selecting the dates on VFS and confirm the appointment?

You need to be quick since the window frame of dates availability might be narrow. There are lots of people trying for earliest available slots.