Veterans of this forum are a jinxed lot!!!!!!!

Thats what I have observed. Almost all (except ric2) veterans are last to get approved in their month. Worst many have to wait till next month's cases are approved and then they get their cases worked on.
For ex July16----> case was transferred after a long wait!!!!
Dma_va---> this case was also approved late...
AnitaGupta---->this one was approved with another month's lot too

And now me and patienceGC would have to wait longer!!!!!!!....
May be IIOs browse this site and decide to delay applications of veterans of this board....
I have seen almost all people from my work place approved for Oct RD( Some even Oct31 st !!!!!).

Shantanu,

Getting a GC "in time" for anybody has never happened coz it would never meet our "expectations" time-wise.

Overall, I am satisfied with my GC approval duration (it took 22 months from the date labor filed to GC approved).

The only hitch was the Aug period when we had to fly out (my wife would have killed me for any further delay on my part ) and I was hoping it gets approved before that (flying not killing) .

Ironically, approval happened on the date we flew out (couldn't catch the notice from the plane, not that it would have helped then).

But overall I am a satisfied customer (just waiting for wife's card to arrive). Got her/kid's SS also done.

:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ShantanuB

First time in the History of your replies and Creating Thread you have talked something good.
I hope GC Wait made your thinking St8.
By the way whats your RD.
Hope you get your approval soon..
Good Luck

45 months

I have been waiting for 45 months and counting still. Feb 99 was the starting month

chicken egg problem

it's not like they are getting approved later than other because they visit this forum.
it's the other way around:
they visit this forum because they are still not approved and getting frustrated/desperate/etc.

may be they are watching us...

with me pretty much everything was going well till this 485 got stuck up there in somebody's a$$.