very weird situation. need suggestion please

canadianprcar

hi,
i recently filed for spouse based i485 change of status. I hold canadian permanent resident card(NOT CANADIAN CITIZEN). i entered USA thru buffalo port by car. I had an interview with custom officer, he swiped my passport in his machine, took my picture and stamped entry on a white form/page which another officer collected from me while exiting the custom building. Custom officers were taking visa interview on some upper floor and were stamping on white paper which another officer was collecting at ground floor as a confirmation that we have been granted entry. I gave that white stamped paper to that officer on ground floor. I do not have any i-94 on my passport or online.Everything was a normal procedure to me, so i mentioned the same thing on adjustment of status application and i got my EAD, social security, travel document but my interview is still pending. I was just reading random post and checked that during interview USCIS officer collect i94 which i do not have. does it effect my application/interview in any way. Should i just simply wait for my interview as everything is going smooth so far and i mentioned the same real story on my immigration application. OR do i need to take any step now??? what do you recommend???
thanks