Very very Urgent - please help ASAP!!!

kenosha

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone:

I got an RFE and it is asking "your application contained a medical examination of aliens seeking adjustment of status (form I-693) and the supplemental form to form I-693 (immunication record). The record indicates the applicant had a medical examination as evidenced by form I-693, but the civil surgeon completing the forms failed to complete the supplementan form (immunization record).

Now the problem is the doctor is no longer practicing in the same hospital I went to get this done in 2007 and also I relocated to different state. I can call his office and ask them to send me the record. Is that going to be ok? Or should I go find a new doctor (different state) and show my immunization record and get a report from him and send to the USCIS? Please help me ASAP.

Thanks

--Kenosha

I'm assuming it is EB filing...

Call that doctor and fax him this letter and see what he says...

Or you can get a new physical, this might be easier. If you do this, send the response with RFE letter and explanation.. and it seems that you have changed the job, if so, submit documentation that you have invoked AC21... this should include a letter from your current employer that shows this job is same as PERM. Make sure you've followed AC21 guideline strictly.

If you're not too far, I would go to see the old doctor... try to avoid to confuse USCIS if you can.

Normally this is quite straight forward and easy RFE... since you move and changed employer... Do check with your lawyer.

Thanks for the reply. I actually moved from same companies different state location to their CORP office and got promoted. Also it is about 400 miles from where I live and USCIS is already informed about that. Also the old doctor does not practice any more on that hospital so I made an appointment with a doctor here in MN for Friday morning.

Got the medical immunization record done with a different doctor today (replied to RFE). Is this a good sign? So I can hope to get the GC soon? Expert? Any comments?