very urgent Please Reply....

racs_12

Registered Users (C)
we have a very confusing situation here.We got an RFE on Jan 28'03 and the last date to submit the RFE is April 17'03 .My husband got laid off in Oct'02 and he got an offer from employer X in Florida in feb'03 so he went ahead and joined it .Myself and my daughter were about to move and the attorney was about to submit the RFE but in the meantime he got another offer from employer Y in CA, but since its a very big and reputed company its taking a long time to get the offerLetter to him, so now we are confused if in the worst case we submit the RFE from the employer X in Florida will our file move to Texas Service Center?? or will it be still be processed by CSC??
We still have the CA address in the INS papers. Please reply me soon we are in very confusing dilemmna as eventually after the paperwork is done my husband is going to join employer Y in CA.
It will be very beneficial to us if somebody has gone through this and let us know his experience or if somebody has insight into this matter.thanx in advance,

WAC-01-XXXXX.
racs_12

I did not understand clearly about your case. It is very unclear that he is on EAD or not. I assume he might be on EAD. If he is on EAD I don’t think there will be any issue by changing the jobs (According to rules). So my advice (Only Advice) is it is better to apply for RFE through current employer (X) and after received my INS I think he can change the job. It is better to give full details if you would like to get good experienced advices.

I-485 details :
Receipt Date :: May 23 2001.
Notice Date :: July 27 2001.
Case # :: WAC-01-243-52XXX.
RFE was about EVL,
last three year(2000,2001,2002) tax returns and W-2's,
3 recent paystubs,
if company less than 100 then is company viable for the next 2 yrs?? and company financials etc.

He has already completed 6 yrs so he is on EAD.Attorney will respond to RFE according to AC-21 rule
so if he accepts the job in Florida and still keep CA address will the case processed by Texas or California center?

What do u mean by same/similar job description?? what happens if the job title changes.

if any other details are required pls let me know.
thanx in advance,
racs_12

I-485 details :
Receipt Date :: May 23 2001.
Notice Date :: July 27 2001.
Case # :: WAC-01-243-52XXX.
RFE was about EVL,
last three year(2000,2001,2002) tax returns and W-2's,
3 recent paystubs,
if company less than 100 then is company viable for the next 2 yrs?? and company financials etc.

He has already completed 6 yrs so he is on EAD.Attorney will respond to RFE according to AC-21 rule
so if he accepts the job in Florida and still keep CA address will the case processed by Texas or California center?

What do u mean by same/similar job description?? what happens if the job title changes.

if any other details are required pls let me know.
thanx in advance,
racs_12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you get an extension to reply for your RFE because If I were you then I would send CA company's information instead of sending Florida because there is a chance that they might transfer your case to TSC which you definitely don't want at this stage of the processing. There is no guarantee with BCIS what they will do if you move.Find out from your lawyer if you can do that.

Answer to your Job description/ Title question:
Title does not matter too much but job description has to be similer for example if he was working as a computer programmer then he still has to work in the same profession he cannot be a accountant or cheff. Also it's helpful if the salary is almost same as was in his labor. I don't think it's a big deal because the economy is bad and you can explain it to INS.

Hope this helps.

somebody please reply...we need u'r help

thanx a lot gc_hopefully..it was really helpful...!!

nobody has responded telling us their experiences..
Are we the only one facing this kind of situation??
Experienced members PCee and SillyMan please tell me your views as you have seen lots of posts or threads you may know of.

We really need u'r help....
thanx a lot in advance...

racs_12:confused:

somebody please reply...we need u'r help

thanx a lot gc_hopefully..it was really helpful...!!

nobody has responded telling us their experiences..
Are we the only one facing this kind of situation??
Experienced members PCee and SillyMan please tell me your views as you have seen lots of posts or threads you may know of.

We really need u'r help....
thanx a lot in advance...

racs_12:confused:

I think you should file your rfe with current employer since u will have paystubs from that and according ur post u and ur kid have not moved to florida u can very well give ur present address of california. That way ur file will not be moved to TSC thats what i think and once u get offer letter from CA company he can move back and in case of interview or another rfe very well show he has switched again.
Thats my take on this u can very well check up with ur lawyer.

Reply to RFE

I think ghost-rider advice sounds good.
Since you will still have a CA address then it should be ok.
I have changed job after 180 days but I am still in the same state.
My lawyer decided not to inform INS because it might create unnecessary complication to the case. If INS sends RFE or interview then I will show them my current employers letter using AC21.
According to my lawyer donot volunteer information unless they asked for it.
I think you should give them what they asked for using your current employers letter and later if they ask for additional proof then you can again send CA employer stuff.
Hope these makes sense.