Very Urgent info needed fro AP - Passport Expired

MASS NJ

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am applying for AP in VSc. My ols passport expired and i got new one. Which passport copies should i send to them along with AP application? Should i send both or new one?. please advice.

MASS NJ said:
Hi,
I am applying for AP in VSc. My ols passport expired and i got new one. Which passport copies should i send to them along with AP application? Should i send both or new one?. please advice.
I had sent copy of both New and Old passports to attorney. Not sure what he had sent to USCIS though.

MASS NJ said:
Hi,

I send copies of both my exipred and valid passports for EAD renewal.

MASS NJ said:
Hi,

Both of them for safety :)

MASS NJ said:
Hi,

It's always better and safe to send both.