Very CRITICAL position!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tharun55

Hello Friends, Need HELP

Iam in a critical position. My wife wants to bring her parents here on visitor visa but I don't want to (reason being I don't like them coming over here because I have to spend money from my pocket to bring them here..including flight tickets & medical insurance).

But my wife is forcing me to sent all the paper work. Iam gonna sent paperworks tomorrow. How I can screw their interview process?? What I need to do to make them from not getting the visitor visa. Help is realy appreciated.

Thanks,
Tharun

This is not a critical problem for GC process.

Dude,

Please refrain from posting such personal issues on this site, the subject (Very Critical Problem) makes people interested in your post only to find that its ur personal problem with your inlaws.

I was really amused & shocked that you wanted to know anything of this sort. Why don't you convince ur wife and ask her not to get them here or do something else.

Nothing personal though from my side.

Change your name to Osama. There is really nothing you can do to make them fail the interview. you can only mess up with the paper work

please refrain from posting silly stuff like this here.

Think twice

What if you do something to screw their stamping process and later your wife comes to know the reason... That would be so critical for you..... Give it a second thought and try convince your wife....or get convinced by your wife.

You look like an idiot. Do you really like you wife or just married for money. Money is nothing. Tomorrow you die everything gone with you. So try to bring them here.

RE: You Need to file ....

A Divorce right away and that way you would not need to sponsor them - hey fella keep yourself in her picture and get realistic.... !!!!

Because everyone has been trying to hep you out - I will come up with some more ideas

# 1 - Commit a crime - get yourself deported - you won't have to sponsor them.

#2 - Win that next big lotto jackpot so you will have enough money.

#3 - Invent teleportation so you won't have to pay for flight tickets.

Well - that was your first post - we assume its a rookie mistake and we will move on.

I don’t know if you can stop them from coming but you sure can shorten their stay and hopefully make sure they never return again.

Here’s a plan for you and I won’t even charge you for my professional in-law harassing advice.

Act really enthusiastic about your in-laws pending arrival. Tell your wife that you are looking forward to spending time with them. Offer to pick them up from the airport. Ask your wife to stay home and prepare a scrumptious meal, as they would be looking forward to some home cooked food after their long flight.

Then don’t turn up at the airport instead go to Hooters and have a few beers. Also send a smooth talking con man to pick up your in-laws. I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.

I’m sure your wife will be pretty mad. Hey! What the hell…. With an attitude like yours you’ll find another one in no time. This time make sure she’s an orphan so you don’t have to deal with in-laws.

Man you are a jerk

Get a life, Is this some kind of joke, you should qualify for the 'most selfish' person in the world and earn some hard cash from Guiness...

what a low-life.....although the suggestions given by some of the persons fits you perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.