Vermont Office Timings

guynew28

Registered Users (C)
Has any one applied in Vermont office for family based green card processing recently ? If yes what is the time frame ? I mailed all the documents 3 weeks back so I did not hear anything. Will I get receipt number or will I get directly advance parol notice...I applied I130,I131,I485 and I765. Any real time information is good.

Thanks in advance
Alex

guynew28,
did u check to see if your checks have been cashed? I filed my i-751 in 10/10/2003 and still havent seen anything, but my check was cashed.

I got my receipt number yesterday. I applied 3 week ago.
I paid money upfront to my lawyer and she is taking care of money part..so I will not be knowing.
@Alex

Your lawyer will send checks to Vermont. Ask them whether its already cleared or not. Mine took about 3 weeks to be cashed.

Within 3 1/2 weeks you may get Notice of Action. Which part of US are you filing? Mine at Maryland and it took me less than 6 months to get my AOS interview.

:(

My husband applied for his n my I-485/I-131/I-765 in july and its 6 months now and we havent heard anything at all ..it was applied at the vermont center.. I dunno what to do and y are they taking this long. I got a letter a couple of days bak saying my case in under review and it will take another 60-90 days...:(:(

My receipt date is 25th November, 2003. I also got a letter from INS for each form about notice of action.

FYI
@Alex

My papers (I-130,I-131,I-485,I-765) is transferred to Baltimore office on 10th December, 2003. So far I have not got anything.

FYI
@Alex

Congrats Guynew28! Start compile all paperwork from now. You have 3 months to do that, lots of time. Don't prepare last minute. You already can start collecting pictures, letters, postcards, last 3 years tax returns and other things.

Good luck :)