Vermont AP time

sshah1001

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

How many days from the recept notice it takes to receive the Advance Parole from the Vermont office?

My rcpt notice date is 19th Nov'03

Thanks for any help.

Sam.

Originally posted by watever
i havent gotten AP since JULY 2003 now:(:(

Hi whatever,

I don't believe it. Have you recd. any RFE? Did you call INS and tell them about it? What did they say?

You have made me real tensed.

AP VSC

Hi Sam,

Incidently my receipt date is also "19 th November 2003" and i have not got my AP yet. Let me know if you hear anything and i will do the same.

Re: AP VSC

Originally posted by redsoxfan
Hi Sam,

Incidently my receipt date is also "19 th November 2003" and i have not got my AP yet. Let me know if you hear anything and i will do the same.

Hi redsoxfan,

Oh! that's interesting!

Today, I checked the bcis website and found that they have updated the current status on 22nd Jan BUT current date for I-131 is still the same i.e 8th Oct'03. What does it mean? Why they should not have updated the current date?

Any idea?

Thanks,

Hi Sam,
yeah i checked those dates and i called the National Customer Service center. the lady told me all you can do is wait and she had the same information that they are currently processing as of Oct 8th 2003.

so i guess it is roughly taking them 90-100 days for the processing. If we discount the Holiday season then maybe 90 days. I am not going to expect it before say 19th feb. If it does not come till then then there is a cause for worry.

Hi Redsoxfan,

I feel bit good as I am not the only one having this problem. But my big problem is that I have applied for AP for my wife, who is in India and is desperate to come back. I don't know what to tell her. If I tell her that the dates are still not moved further, she will get nervous.

Pl. keep this thread updated with whatever information you can share with me.

Thanks,

Sam

Originally posted by sshah1001
Hi whatever,

I don't believe it. Have you recd. any RFE? Did you call INS and tell them about it? What did they say?

You have made me real tensed.

Im sorry for making you tensed but im tensed myself.. No RFE ..they just told me that they are doing background checks..and that they told me in December..dont know whats taking them so long.. :(

Originally posted by watever
Im sorry for making you tensed but im tensed myself.. No RFE ..they just told me that they are doing background checks..and that they told me in December..dont know whats taking them so long.. :(

Was it your first AP or Renewal? In my case it is renewal (2nd time).