VCS I-140 Jun03 Pending.. Pl Help

sanju_y678

Registered Users (C)
Hi Senier guys...

Please helpe me.. I m literally going mad............

My I-140 Eb-3 ND - Jun'03. Is pending from last 2.5 yrs... I did every possible way..Congress men, Senator and Expediate Inquiry. NO RESULT.

I got Rfe on I-140 last Year MAY 04, replied in 30 Jun 04. Since then in OCT there was LUD on my I-140...thn nothing happen.

Last Inquiry My empoyer made was in Jul 05 (Expediate Inquiry on I-140) got reply
""The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. We are awaiting further information from another office to assist us in the final adjudication of this case. As soon as this information is received, processing will continue on this case."

I don't know wht tht means... My labour is Original..Now retrogresion.. so no hope for I-485...at least I should get benefit of I-140 Approval...even tht is
troubling me...

Please guys .. help me.. wht should I do.. now... This year I hven't been to senator.. should I go....?

Same problem here

My friend, I am on the same boat with you. My I-140 is pending since January2003. I think it is stucked in the security checking. Up to my knowledge, I see nothing we can do other than waiting. Lets see if other guys here have better experiences and they may share their stories. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
HI quiser,

I don't know which security check ur talking about. I got FBI reply saying that thy did security check adn send it to USCIS in AUG 2003. Is it possible that USCIS has not recd any info from FBI ?

sanju_y678 said:
HI quiser,

I don't know which security check ur talking about. I got FBI reply saying that thy did security check adn send it to USCIS in AUG 2003. Is it possible that USCIS has not recd any info from FBI ?

========

Are you still on H1 ????

Here's my case story for GC through Vermont -

Applied I140 in Jun 2002, nothing happened till Sept 2003, received an RFE in Sept2003. Responded October 2003. VSC acknowledged recept of RFE Nov 2003. After that nothing happened. Jan 2004 applied for EAD Renewal. Till May 2004, no sign of EAD. Went to local office for an Interim EAD, they denied stating that MY I140 has been denied as of Dec 17, 2003, they acknowledged that no letter was issued after the denial. So issued a new letter with an effective date of May 2004.

Please take necessary action when you have time in hand.

Good Luck

P.S. Detaisl below are my fresh new GC applied through Nebraska Center

Security Check

You are talking about the name check with the FBI. This has no thing to do with the background checking (Security checking) by different fedral agencies.

Hi qaiser,

Are you talking about IBIS check.. usually this check takes few mint..
wht can we do in order to pass ths check ? who can help us on this ?

pl help..I-140 Eb3 Jun 2003 Pending

HI Friends,

Any body is still waiting like me for I-140. EB3. since Jun 2003...

Please help me.. what action I need to take.

Sanju

Mine is also pending becoz of security check.My name check is also cleared in dec2004.

Iam going to applyy another 140 with a fresh labor in EB2 let us see what happens.