Valuecom cards - major fraud

YetToGetPR

Registered Users (C)
I thought this company was reputable. They are part of rediff.com and traded on Nasdaq exchange. They recently ripped me off.

1. When you try to buy a card, they ask you to register first.
2. When you register, they place an automatic order for you. This is without your consent.
3. They claim instant card. Read the foot print, 2 to 4 business hours. If you order on a weekend, you will wait for few days. They took 6 business hours for me.
4. 20% transaction fee if you ask for a refund after getting ripped off.

Watch out guys. I am trying to take legal action on this company. If any one else suffered please post. We can file a class action law suit.

No Title

try wqn cards , they are the best so far, among all that I have bought and used. Never trusted Rediff.com, smells like fraud all the time.......

rude behaviuor

I did not see anything wrong with the Valuecomm cards .But the fact is that the Cust.Serv.Reps are always rude and uncivilized and some kind of rustic.And when I complained about her ot the manager surprisingly the manager stood by her and argued with me that she was not rude at all.Can u believe it.This is after u bought card for $250.

if u paid by credit card

call ur credit card compnay and ask them that u want to dispute this carge, the Credit card compnay will give u a temprary credit for the amount and do their investigation..usually it works in ur favor..Hope it helps...

Dont buy from Just4india.com

Hi Guys,
Wanted to pass on this useful information. Recently new site called as just4india has come and don't buy cards from this site. They say rounding fees of only 4 minutes but once you disconnect the call you will notice that it has already eaten about 2 dollars of your extra time. However it might be suitable for those guys who will finish one card in a single phone call.
Thanks,

reliablecom.com is also a ripoff

Last year i had brought some calling cards from reliablecom.com.

However the cards never connected at any time. I tried to even use them during the off-peak period of weekdays, but still they wouldnt connect me to india. Then i called the customer rep(a desi) and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Hello
Cs: Hello sir, whats your problem?
Me: I would like you to help me with a card which i brought from ur website. it doesnt connect to india.
Cs: then send an email to us.

and then he just hung the phone!!

I sent an email, and was told there was some problem with the number i was calling. I told them that the number is fine...i have talked at that number using a card from different company.

I am still waiting for a reply.

I was never able to use the cards and lost all the money in monthly fees.