USPS RETURNED A NOTICE TO THE USCIS AFTER BIOMETRICS DONE - NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS

MadiBiel

First of all, hey everyone !

June 1st - Filed AOS
June 6th - E-Notifcations
June 12th - NOA for Biometrics appointment
June 25th - Biometrics done

July 7th (Saturday) I received notifcations via SMS that my case is updated. I got super excited, obviously, but when I checked my case status it said that "On July 2, 2018, the Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS".

I immediately sent an inquiry as requested in the email I got and got a confirmation number and now my case status online says that I will be getting a response by July 29th.
July 9th (Monday) I called the USCIS, but the lady who answered said she has no access to my file and cannot possibly tell me what the notification was and she also wrote up an inquiry and gave me a different set of confirmation numbers.

The thing is I have absolutely NO IDEA what that notification may have been. Does anyone have any idea what might be sent in the mail right after the biometrics are done?

well i guess your case/file is never updated or they didnt get your file. the notifcation you had received may be send by mistake.