Used Labor Substitution Fraud

laborsub

My company offered me a labor substitution for my Greencard and applied by I140 and I485 last year. But i didnt know the fact that this labor was already used by original beneficiary and got greencard approved before my I140,485 was applied.Now my I140,485 is rejected.

Is company liable for this rejection,and i feel its a fraud.give me some suggestions,if i can take an action?

You are screwed

laborsub said:
My company offered me a labor substitution for my Greencard and applied by I140 and I485 last year. But i didnt know the fact that this labor was already used by original beneficiary and got greencard approved before my I140,485 was applied.Now my I140,485 is rejected.

Is company liable for this rejection,and i feel its a fraud.give me some suggestions,if i can take an action?

You have to take other employment and and look for other opportunities.
This company screewed you 100%. There is no options for you except to file the green card through other employer.

Good luck

I hope you are not working for this company anymore. How long did you work for these bastards?

laborsub said:

This story is not complete. How can anyone just use a labor and file for 140 in your name?

There is one company I think called cybertech. The owner of that company did the same thing to lot of people. I dont know how long he will go to jail, but I think a minimum of 20 years.

You can take action by complaining to department of labor, USCIS and department of Justice.

Search for Nick Mandalapa or Cytertech on this forum get more info.

This company that screwed you is liable to Law, but unfortunately no one is liable to you. The end worker is always the biggest looser is all such frauds.

You should post that company name, so everyone is aware of that company. Also, I think you should file a case against him.

I agree with GCVirus...
There have been a lot of cases where people have used old LCs for new applicants, although the old LC has been used end to end to get the GC. Its a money game. I think info regarding these employers should be shared so that others dont fall for pray.

Unfortunately, yours is a reactive situation where there cant be much done apart from reporting to INS and for that matter DOL too.

laborsub said:

File another labor rightaway with another company and maintain status. In the meantime go ahead and take action against company. Tell them to compensate you for the hassle you have gone through and if they are not willing, take needful action by complaining to INS etc. This will put the company under enough trouble, more than what they caused you.