USCIS status check site down again ?

bmt74

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

First of all, it is great to see so many I-140 approvals. Talk about patience !...I am a Sep 2003 filer and hoping to hear the good news soon.

I wanted to check the online status this morning, but I can not get the login page. It gives a servlet Exception. They need a good JAVA programmer I guess ! :).

Also, my EAD renewal application has pending since Aug 16, 2004. The phone msg says that it could not retrieve the info because of temporary problem. I have been having this problem for the past 2 weeks. I have seen in the past that if this happens, it means that they are working on my case and I can expect a response soon. Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Any thoughts you can share in the meantime will be greatly appreciated

i have the same problem that can't log on to uscis site yesterday. but it works today. i'm still waiting for my 140 since nov 2003 and just got 2nd EAD approved last friday. hope we can both get our 140 approved by february.
good luck!

bmt74 and honeysusu

try another computer or clear cookies and cache in your I.E and than try, it works.

i am having the same problem at my end but when i use another computer i can log on, no problem.

iknowitall said:
bmt74 and honeysusu

try another computer or clear cookies and cache in your I.E and than try, it works.

i am having the same problem at my end but when i use another computer i can log on, no problem.

Gurus,

I have also the same problem. But there is workaround for this issue.
Download mozilla browser or netscape, even if the USCIS site says to usa IE, use this , it work 95 % of the time.