USCIS profile & how to tell if interview letter sent

kay05

Registered Users (C)
How do you know if the interview letter was sent when checking your profile at the USCIS site. I see some people get an error message when they check case status online with receipt # but is it the same if you have a login profile. I ask because i used to be able to click on my profile when i sign on and see that case received and pending etc but now, it wont let me click on the profle link, please help I just wanna know if my letter is sent, i had my FP Sept 13 and still no interview letter. I called the 800# and no update on the automated system. Any answer is appreciated!

How do you know if the interview letter was sent when checking your profile at the USCIS site. I see some people get an error message when they check case status online with receipt # but is it the same if you have a login profile. I ask because i used to be able to click on my profile when i sign on and see that case received and pending etc but now, it wont let me click on the profle link, please help I just wanna know if my letter is sent, i had my FP Sept 13 and still no interview letter. I called the 800# and no update on the automated system. Any answer is appreciated!

The error message does not always indicate that your letter has been sent. However, because the status changed from the one you were able to see to the error message MIGHT be an indication that your letter is on the way.