USCIS folks are crook

blessed_by_INS

Registered Users (C)
I applied for AP/EAD for me and my wife 7 months ago thru my lawyer.all the mess happened.something similar to saras76.But keeping myself cool.10 days before expiry of our EAD (less then 90 days for filing ) we eFiled.They approved our efilfed EAD.Old one is becoming a good case of acadmic study for USCIS.Still open.Seems they will use it for training their intern.2 months ago they issued a non sense RFE that my photo should be front facing.It was fron facing but seems they lost the photos.We replied RFE with photos of my wife and me in same envelop.I have stopped calling USCIS for last 6 months. :D :D :D because I want to have a nice day.
Finally I told me wife let me use the same trick and eFile the AP but since our RFE is replied in same envelop let me save some money and eFiled AP of my wife only .I was expecting they will be embrassed and approve both old case.They are shameless and crook.Just after eFiling they changed the LUD of my wife AP and approved.They kept mine intact.Now I will eFile mine today to clear my old AP.Is it not neat that in this mess we have found some pattern.

blessed_by_INS said:
I applied for AP/EAD for me and my wife 7 months ago thru my lawyer.all the mess happened.something similar to saras76.But keeping myself cool.**.

Its clear "You are not blessed by INS ". Bunch of freaks are running USCIS. One of my friend appled for labor in june 2004 and got the green card in September 2005( india/rir/eb2, labor from NH). What can we say..

I can totally understand you frustration ..

bud2003 said:
Its clear "You are not blessed by INS ". Bunch of freaks are running USCIS. One of my friend appled for labor in june 2004 and got the green card in September 2005( india/rir/eb2, labor from NH). What can we say..

bud2003 and blessed_by_INS,

I can totally relate to your stories. The USCIS (TSC in particular) has abused my applicantion so much (wrong TRXs, lost EAD applications, lost AP applications) that I have come to expect the worst from them. In a month I will be getting ready to file my 3rd EAD and have a feeling that there will be complications yet again. I have resigned to my fate. I guess all of you should do the same. Just expect problems to occur and always have backup plans. Thats all we can do at this point. Not having a backup plan and waiting till the last minute can cause a lot of damage.

regards,

saras76

blessed_by_INS said:
I applied for AP/EAD for me and my wife 7 months ago thru my lawyer.

Yes e-filing is always better, at least U know what U are typing and U get imd confirmation-- Ur lawyer might have messed up the documents.

Yes efiling is really better

Hi
Yes efiling is really better.My lawyer has not messed it( sometime she does not mess up :D :D TSC take care of that part) but the paper move in wrong direction and get lost some where which TSC or for that matter USCIS is not capable to track.but in eFiling digital doc does not get lost.Even if they forward to wrong person ,it is still there in sender's sent box atleast.
I agree with Saras ,we should be prepared for worst and plan accordingly.

Bless is relative term,when I see the case of Saras76

Hi bud2003
Bless is relative term,when I see the case of some folks of forum like saras76 ,feel blessed by INS."when you see what you don't have,you will feel you have nothing.When you see what you have ,you have every thing". ;) ;)

disclaimer:Original ownership of above quote is not claimed.Please read with flavour of sarcasm and humor.No cruelty to saras76 ;)

:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the opposite position.

blessed_by_INS said:
Hi
Yes efiling is really better.My lawyer has not messed it( sometime she does not mess up :D :D TSC take care of that part) but the paper move in wrong direction and get lost some where which TSC or for that matter USCIS is not capable to track.but in eFiling digital doc does not get lost.Even if they forward to wrong person ,it is still there in sender's sent box atleast.
I agree with Saras ,we should be prepared for worst and plan accordingly.
I efiled AP for my wife last Sep. 3 months past I didn't get any response. I went to the local office and got the AP approved instantly. In the May this year, I received the RFE from the INS asking photo again for my efile case. what a mess you can see here for efile.

None taken ..

blessed_by_INS said:
Hi bud2003
Bless is relative term,when I see the case of some folks of forum like saras76 ,feel blessed by INS."when you see what you don't have,you will feel you have nothing.When you see what you have ,you have every thing". ;) ;)

disclaimer:Original ownership of above quote is not claimed.Please read with flavour of sarcasm and humor.No cruelty to saras76 ;)

:

blessed_by_INS,

Your words ring very true. We should always try to concentrate on what we have rather than what we don't. I am sure there are people with a worse case history than mine so I am thankful that I was atleast able to file my 485 and get my 140 approved somehow. Things could have been a lot worse. There is always a bright side to everything, we just have to find it.

regards,

saras76