USCIS automatic email notification/ I-485

GodWeNeedhelp

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I registered for the automatic email notification feature from USCIS, but noticed on that site after the registration that its says "Last updated on 04/14/2004", but when I do online case status check for I-485, the message has not changed since 2002. I had done my second FP on 15th March, do you guys think that they might have updated the online status after receiving the FP results. The funny thing is that the automatic email notofication site says they updated my case recently, but it does not show any update on online case status. I hope I am clear what I am trying to tell you guys. Has anyone faced a simliar situation, gurus please shed some light here. Thanks.

Read the disclaimer below:

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

My portfolio's "last updated"changed to 04/26/2004 but I didn't get any e-mail, how ever the online message remained the same.

RD Sep 2002
FP1 Nov 8 2002