USC application questions

manju

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am sure these are repeated questions but would appreciate inputs,

1) I have to send N400 application + photocopies of GC(front and back) + 2 front facing color photographs + cheque/check. Is there any aother requirement.

2) The fees says $320* with the * as add $70 for biometric fees. So is it $390 that I have to send in.

3) Who should I write the check too?? it is inconsistent between documents between "uscis" and "department of homeland security"

4) I am hoping the nebraska address with po box 87400 is consistent and right

5) Does nebraska accept certified/priority mail OR Fedex OR should it be ordinary mail

Anything experience folsk like to add !

Thanks

1) I have to send N400 application + photocopies of GC(front and back) + 2 front facing color photographs + cheque/check. Is there any another requirement.
Correct

2) The fees says $320* with the * as add $70 for biometric fees. So is it $390 that I have to send in.
$390.00

3) Who should I write the check too?? it is inconsistent between documents between "uscis" and "department of homeland security"
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Mentioned in A Guide to Naturalization under Current Naturalization Fees

4) I am hoping the nebraska address with po box 87400 is consistent and right
I believe it is correct and consistent (because I mailed to Texas address which is also po box only)

5) Does nebraska accept certified/priority mail OR Fedex OR should it be ordinary mail
I believe they accept all kinds of mail certified/priority mail OR Fedex or ordinary mail

Hope this helps and Good Luck

yes NSC accepts receipt. In fact I used USPS's express mail (next day delivery). And I was told that they have someone who actually does receive & sign the documents.

I checked for applying from Minnesota and came up with the following link
http://uscis.gov/graphics/exec/natz/natzmap.asp?state=23
The address:

USINS Nebraska Service Center
Attention N-400 Unit
P.O. Box 87400
Lincoln, NE 68501-7400

All the best. (and join the club :cool: )

another question

What is selective services regitration???

I had been in US before I was 26 years but on F1 visa.