US Visa News.com writing about TSC how they process and about TSC...

Can this number be possible?

"67,000 - total number of employment-based adjustment of status processed at TSC each month" Quoted from the report.

There are total about 69k I-485 cases pending at TSC according to the TSC process time published in December. So all cases should be completed in less than one and half months. Did I miss something?

Hard to say...

Historically, its taken folks here over 6 months to get FP...not sure how can approvals be made in less than 2 months. I think 67K may be for a year not a month...thats my guess

No Title

"67,000 - total number of employment-based adjustment of status processed at TSC each month"

I think what it means is that they process these many numbers of EB based I-485, which includes generating notice,FP and RFE etc. , not just approval.

Address on FP and I-485

Moved to Florida from Georgia after I-485 (ND 03/01, EB2), FP will be done on 03/02. Could anyone please tell me that: which address I should use, old address on I-485, new address in Florida or my lawyer\'s address when doing FP. Just wondering that may get more chance for interview if using new address, or not telling truth if using old address. Thanks.

TSC about to double its employee ???

"381 - total number of INS employees at the TSC;"
"485 - total number of INS employees that will be employed at TSC once the new hires pass the background checks;"
Quoted from part II.

TSC is about to increase its employee 127%. Can this be true? When we
can expect it to happen? PartIII talks about short of money that TSC is facing, so how could this happen?

I hope TSC can speed up the process by any ways (more working employees or improved efficiency), but those numbers do sound little
fishy to me.

Any comments??

No Title

The expected increase in number of employee at TSC is by 27.3%.

Hope this clear your doubt.

Kishan Patel