US Citizenship certification

JinRoh

Registered Users (C)
stupid question. but i was so excited after receiving the certifaction letter. i was'nt listening to the supervisor in chief doing the ceremony. all i was thinking was "wow" i cant believe its official :D

upon receving the certification letter, i overheard her saying its not valid until signed. but are we supposed to just sign it or do we also have to print our full name along with the signature?:rolleyes:

stupid question. but i was so excited after receiving the certifaction letter. i was'nt listening to the supervisor in chief doing the ceremony. all i was thinking was "wow" i cant believe its official :D

upon receving the certification letter, i overheard her saying its not valid until signed. but are we supposed to just sign it or do we also have to print our full name along with the signature?:rolleyes:

You are supposed to just sign it, and the signature must match the signature on your photograph on the naturalization certificate.

A few weeks ago I posted a link to a picture of a naturalization certificate. Anyway, basically the typical advice is to sign the certificate the same way you signed the photos.