US Citizen Seeks to Become ILLEGAL!

Bad Ass Outcast

Registered Users (C)
U.S. Citizen Seeks to Become an Illegal

Wow, what a precident and money maker!
This writer will get most of the same benefits that illegals, H-1Bs and L-1s get

H-1B and L-1 Benefits:

Priority of Hire (over US citizens)
Knowledge Transfer (eligible to be trained by a "soon-to-be-fired" American)
Eligibility to become a Tata employee - WOW!

Benefits for Illegals

Free unlimited medical care
Free education
Guaranteed in-state tuition
Free welfare benefits
The lowest possible mortgage rates
Diplomatic Immunity (catch and release, and immunity to traffic citations)
Tax free cash income
Unlimited pardons and amnesty for any crimes committed.
Most admired by Senators Kennedy and McCain
Free transportation to Anti-American rallys and demonstrations.
Voter Registration at Anti-American demonstrations

Chief Shabay said:
June 7, 2006

The Honorable Paul S. Sarbanes
309 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20510

Dear Senator Sarbanes:

As a native Marylander and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Immigration and Naturalization Service in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My reasons for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stem from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's pro visions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, what I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years.

I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out. Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illeg al (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.

Your Loyal Constituent,
Pete McGlaughlin

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=208456

THE BAD ASS OUTCASTE

zipperzap said:
Free medical is AWESOME - just drive around until you find the very best/most expensive hospital and just walk right into the ER - demand whatever it is that you want - announce your illegal status and get waited on hand and foot - knowing that we tax payers have to foot 100% of the bill!:D

Amazonme said:
I'm an illegal alien. It's great because not only do I get free medical, but whenever I walk into a hospital, they give me champagne and $1000 Home Depot gift certificate. My ambulance rides are free and they always offer to chauffer me around to additional places.

Furthermore, I get $8000 per month on welfare and I since I am illegal, I never had to give them a social security number like all you U.S. Citizens are required to do. The welfare office has a special form for us illegals. All I had to fill out was a P.O. Box telling them where to send the money.

When I go out for job interviews and compete with a more qualified U.S. Citizen for the job, I always win. They have to hire me because it’s the law. I often quit my job and look for another just so I can steal jobs away from more qualified U.S. Citizens.

And to top it all off... My gardener is white.

Regards,
Juan Jose Menendez Poncho Rodriquez

The Bad Ass Outcaste

H-1B Forgetfulness Will be Rewarded

H-1B Forgetfulness will be Rewarded

Figures from various websites indicate that there are about half a million H-1Bs who forgot to return home at the end of their 6 year visas. Looks to me like there are cases of mass amnesia going around. Well, nonetheless, there is good news for these absent minded [former] H-1Bs, who have joined the ranks of the 22+ million illegals from Mexico. As "illegal H-1Bs" they get to enjoy the same benefits as illegals, and, at the same time, they continue to enjoy their priority for jobs over US citizens.

What a bonus for all this H-1B obliviousness! As illegals, they can get their amnesia treated free of charge in the emergency room of their choice - just like the illegals from Mexico do! Benefits illegals enjoy:
Free unlimited medical care
Free education
Guaranteed in-state tuition
Free welfare benefits
The lowest possible mortgage rates
Diplomatic Immunity (catch and release, and immunity to traffic citations)
Tax free cash income
Unlimited pardons and amnesty for any crimes committed.
Most admired by Senators Kennedy and McCain
Free transportation to anti-American rallys and demonstrations.
Voter Registration at anti-American demonstrations

Why any H-1B or illegal H-1B would want US citizenship escapes me! Upon getting citizenship, they would be required to train their replacements from Tata, and then get fired! Unemployment, no future, no medical, homelessness - who wants that? The illegals know better - they are bleeding the taxpayers of USD billions. Illegal H-1Bs have a brighter future than US citizens - diplomatic immunity - awesome!

Will you stop posting crap here. There is nothing worse than being an illegal in the US.

yes, it isn't easy. and i have issues with most of what you said. and why do you want to be illegal? isn't enforcement coming?

The road to being illegal in this country is no bed of roses. First you will have to travel in dessert with bare minimum food and water then you will probably raped. If you ready for that go south and start your journey.

whoever started this post is insane. chould b kicked out of the country then and stripped off the citizenship so one lucky person can have it instead!!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong

What's wrong with posting such a hilarious msg? Come on ppl laugh a little!!

bijuria11 said:
whoever started this post is insane. chould b kicked out of the country then and stripped off the citizenship so one lucky person can have it instead!!!!!!!!!!

If you really want to become illegal, its simple. Just formally renounce your U.S. citizenship before a U.S. consular officer outside the United States, come back on a B1/B2 visa (that is if they approve you, we all know the head aches with that!) , and overstay.

Why the hell would you write a letter to your senator to get these simple instructions?

Other ways to lose your US citizenship:

(1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (1) INA);

(2) taking an oath, affirmation or other formal declaration to a foreign state or its political subdivisions (Sec. 349 (a) (2) INA);

(3) entering or serving in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or serving as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the armed forces of a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (3) INA);

(4) accepting employment with a foreign government if (a) one has the nationality of that foreign state or (b) a declaration of allegiance is required in accepting the position (Sec. 349 (a) (4) INA);

(5) formally renouncing U.S. citizenship before a U.S. consular officer outside the United States (sec. 349 (a) (5) INA);

(6) formally renouncing U.S. citizenship within the U.S. (but only "in time of war") (Sec. 349 (a) (6) INA);

(7) conviction for an act of treason (Sec. 349 (a) (7) INA).

George dude

Come on curios George...this is a hilarious post..you dont need to spell down the ways to become illegal...

even though it is true that one will not be denied medical help just because of status or not having an insurance.....but while it takes one with insurance around 20-30 mins of wait time............some one without insurance are made to wait around 3-6 hours.....

it may sound inhumane but imagine all those bums walking into a ER to get treatment at the cost of those who are working hard to maintain a health insurance...

May be not easy for you. I known dozens of people from my church that are more close to the sanctuary outlined above. They are making about US$8,000-15,000/month. They pay no taxes. They are stealing jobs from professional house cleaner services in this area because they offer cheaper rates due to their uninsured status. I am not kidding. I stopped by yesterday and cars parked outside are mostly brand new; Lexus, SUV's, etc. It is shame what's going on in this country. I am paying the bill for those and if I get my GC, I will fight hard to put a stop to this. That is a promise.

TheInquisitor said:
yes, it isn't easy. and i have issues with most of what you said. and why do you want to be illegal? isn't enforcement coming?

Last edited by a moderator:
The letter is obviously a way to protest.

curiousGeorge said:
If you really want to become illegal, its simple. Just formally renounce your U.S. citizenship before a U.S. consular officer outside the United States, come back on a B1/B2 visa (that is if they approve you, we all know the head aches with that!) , and overstay.

Why the hell would you write a letter to your senator to get these simple instructions?

Other ways to lose your US citizenship:

(1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (1) INA);

(2) taking an oath, affirmation or other formal declaration to a foreign state or its political subdivisions (Sec. 349 (a) (2) INA);

(3) entering or serving in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or serving as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the armed forces of a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (3) INA);

(4) accepting employment with a foreign government if (a) one has the nationality of that foreign state or (b) a declaration of allegiance is required in accepting the position (Sec. 349 (a) (4) INA);

(5) formally renouncing U.S. citizenship before a U.S. consular officer outside the United States (sec. 349 (a) (5) INA);

(6) formally renouncing U.S. citizenship within the U.S. (but only "in time of war") (Sec. 349 (a) (6) INA);

(7) conviction for an act of treason (Sec. 349 (a) (7) INA).

Some people don't have a sense of humor.

The writer is just pointing out the absurdity of the CIR bill... and most (if not all) of us also agree some of the provisions given to illegals is just out of whack. For us, we can't even withdraw our SS contributions if we decide to leave the country for good.

Here is a tip for a quick ER service even if u r illegal

Here is an actual experience with my classmate (on a F1 visa - "legal"). He had a stone in his gall bladder. It hurt him intensely while peeing. He drove to the hospital (a private one) when he had an unbearble pain. Was told to wait in the ER and was asked about all the legal crap like insurance and SS# and blah blah by the calous admission clerk ... he was literally crying and hitting on the wall with his fist begging for the care. Nothing happend. Was told to wait like an ass.

He called his best friend explaining the situation. His experienced friend told him to go out of the hospital in the lush green lawn where he can get some attention. In pain, he walked out there and pretending as if in a fit and drop down unconciously shouting for help.

An ambulance arrived in a few minutes and took him to the ER and was given a priority over others for the medical care he needed. Later, he got a bill of over $5,000. Obviously, he cudn't pay ... and now ... he's paying $10 a month to the collection agency who he negotiated the payment deal.

techy2468 said:
even though it is true that one will not be denied medical help just because of status or not having an insurance.....but while it takes one with insurance around 20-30 mins of wait time............some one without insurance are made to wait around 3-6 hours.....

it may sound inhumane but imagine all those bums walking into a ER to get treatment at the cost of those who are working hard to maintain a health insurance...

I know another actual experience. A gentlemanfrom my church had some back pain problems. He is here illegally. Apparently it was painful, but manageable and definitely not highly critical. He visited the community service several times and complained a lot about his problem, crying every time he got there. The gentleman even considered abandoning the US and coming back to South America to have a cirurgy there even though it would take him about 6-12 months wait times in the public health care system there. Then he told me that this country of fool of stupid people and he would just take advantage of it;right on the money. He persisted and persuaded the doctor to request his cirurgy. Here we go. In less than 4 weeks he got his cirurgy done. He said the hospital would send him a bill, which should be very high, but he would just get another false social security# and it would not even respond to the payment requests. He said that if someone takes him to the court, he could claim that he is living in misery and has no money to pay the medical bill. In reality, this man I am talking about is currently making $7,000/month. He is has a decent farm 300 acrers in South America that he solely bought with money earned in the US. I know all this because he himself said in front of everyone in the church and he showed us the pictures.

This is another example this country is heading in the wrong direction. All the "success" story above could be another example of a hard-working individual, but that is not the point. The point is that such "success" is coming at the expense of someone else who played by the rules.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Here is an actual experience with my classmate (on a F1 visa - "legal"). He had a stone in his gall bladder. It hurt him intensely while peeing. He drove to the hospital (a private one) when he had an unbearble pain. Was told to wait in the ER and was asked about all the legal crap like insurance and SS# and blah blah by the calous admission clerk ... he was literally crying and hitting on the wall with his fist begging for the care. Nothing happend. Was told to wait like an ass.

He called his best friend explaining the situation. His experienced friend told him to go out of the hospital in the lush green lawn where he can get some attention. In pain, he walked out there and pretending as if in a fit and drop down unconciously shouting for help.

An ambulance arrived in a few minutes and took him to the ER and was given a priority over others for the medical care he needed. Later, he got a bill of over $5,000. Obviously, he cudn't pay ... and now ... he's paying $10 a month to the collection agency who he negotiated the payment deal.