urgent

kannel

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I have an interview (employment based) next week. My baby is 31 months, US citizen. My attorney is suggesting me to take my baby for the interview. My baby is very active and talks a lot. Do you think it is adviseable to take my baby for the interview. My attorney is saying that if I take my baby for the interview, the Officer don't ask too many questions and make the interview very short. I am confused now. Please help me out to make the decision. Have you ever had any experience going along the small kid... please help me out as soon as possible..

Follow the advise of ur attorney. it does make sense.... many ppl shared experiense some advantage when family goes for interview....

what is ur conern??????

Your baby has bring good luck for u.... :D :D :D

Good Luck

your attoney makes sense. The IIO won't want to get into details of your case with a noisy baby around. He'll just approve the case as quick as he can. Heck, if I were you I'd wait until I fed the kid until AFTER you are approved, just to make sure your noisy baby is a bit more cranky. :)

I did hear a lot of stories that it is very helpful to bring the baby for the interview, especially for the family based GC. Although yours is employment based, I still think it is a great idea to go with your baby. Whe the officer sees your baby is cute and lovely, crawling on Mom and Dad :), there will be a picture of happy family in the officer's mind, and she/he will be more favorable to approve the case.