Urgent: Will this case be in any danger, please help

blueblack

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all,
As I mentioned earlier, I received my wife's biometrics notice (for Mar 16). Since my wife is not currently in US and won't be back until April. I called TSC asking reschedule. I was told that I need to write to the local ASC where the biometrics takes place. I wrote a letter to local ASC requesting reschedule and did not get any feedback. I am not quite sure if this will be OK, at least not to make my wife's case "considered abandoned if fail to show up on the date shown on the notice"? Can anybody advise?
Thanks,
Blueblack

yOU NEED TO PERDUE THIS HARDER
why don't u go and meet LOCAL USCIS OFFICE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry. Friend of mine was in simillar situation. He was able to reschedule it. I think he called TSC and they let him take it later date. Talk to your Lawyer (if you have) to reschedule your finger print.

I made an infopass appnt

hpatel20 said:
don't worry. Friend of mine was in simillar situation. He was able to reschedule it. I think he called TSC and they let him take it later date. Talk to your Lawyer (if you have) to reschedule your finger print.
Hi, I made an appointment to meet the officer and I plan to ask them why my name check has taken so long. Thanks for suggestion.

Be careful

As most people have already warned you, make sure to change the date and get some confirmation from the TSC that the date has been changed. Not showing up for an FP can have grave consequences. Why give them any chance to create trouble.

regards,

saras76

Last edited by a moderator:
They blame FBI for delay.........

Blueblack:
I have been to local office couple of times and the officer(in the counter) will just say that the name check/background check is pending and they will give letter to check the status after SIX MONTHS :mad:
"Hi, I made an appointment to meet the officer and I plan to ask them why my name check has taken so long. Thanks for suggestion."

received a confirmation from ASC

saras76 said:
As most people have already warned you, make sure to change the date and get some confirmation from the TSC that the date has been changed. Not showing up for an FP can have grave consequences. Why give them any chance to create trouble.

regards,

saras76

Thanks, Saras,
I actually received a letter from ASC, it lists my desired schedule time for my wife. Should I just cancel my appointment with ASC? Thanks,
BlueBlack

blueblack,

How long it took ASC to send you the rescheduled letter of appointment?

We have just requested biometrics reschedule.

Thanks

in two weeks!

IT's actually quite quick. Good luck on yours.
k12ven said:
blueblack,

How long it took ASC to send you the rescheduled letter of appointment?

We have just requested biometrics reschedule.

Thanks