URGENT:What happens if H1B 7th year extension is revoked?

vortex

Registered Users (C)
I was working for Employer A, got 7th year extension thru them, which is valid till year end. I got it stamped in my passport. Then I changed my Employer to B and got H1B transfer and extension. It is still valid. Employer A revoked the H1B. Hence I received a Notice of Decision from USCIS saying H1B approved on so&so date is revoked.

Am I still in valid status. Do i have to take any action on the same. Please lemme know.

--Vortex.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is no problem, becos your visa with your old company is still valid,
if you send for revalidating your visa, they will not do it since it's expiry is more than 60 days.
you can also travel with your old visa and new h1 b approval...

this happend for me... they refused to stamp becoz my visa was more than 60 days..
the part i do not unerstand is revoked h1 and visa... i think both are different as per me... consult ur lawyer

http://travel.state.gov/revals.html

A properly completed Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-156;
A Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-157, for all male applicants aged 16 to 45, regardless of nationality;
Visa photograph that does not meet our nonimmigrant visa photo requirements;
Reciprocity fee payment, if required;
A passport bearing the most recent visa in the same classification as the visa being applied for;
A passport that will expire in less than six months;
An application sent more than 60 days before expiration of the current visa or more than one year after the expiration of the previous visa;
An employment letter that it is not comprehensive and does not describe the applicant’s duties in detail;
I-797 Notice of Approval or I-94 from your most recent admission to the U.S.