Urgent - Status of AP renewal please help

gcnotez

Registered Users (C)
Two weeks back I had status for my AP renewal as RFE. Now it says:
On July 29, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Actually, had to go to India for two weeks, so I had put my mail on hold. Does this change in message mean that the mail could not be delivered to me? What should I do now? Does this mean that it is has been approved otherwise? What is the action that I need to take.

Thanks,
gcnotez.

WAC-03-143-5xxxx

If you had put your mail on hold then the AP should be there at the post office.

I think your AP is approved. If you havent receveid it in the post office then wait for few more days and talk to your lawyer.

thanks!

hi folks,
Thanks for your responses. I hope I receive the approval!!! I waited till the last minute for them before I left on vacation. I had to curtail the length of my trip because my AP will expire soon. I hope it is useful for my next trip!!
Thanks,
gcnotez.

AP renewal approved!

Yes, you folks were right! My lawyer contacted me to inform that my AP renewal case has been approved. I also found out that the lwayer had sent RFE response in July and that's why the status changed from RFE to approved on July 29th.
--gcnotez.
WAC-03-143-5xxxx (AP renewal)