Urgent !!! - Question regarding misplet name in the receipt notice from EDD

aish_m04

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I had just applied for my Labor certification under RIR in January 2005 in california. I have received the receipt notice from the EDD mentioning the priority date and case number. I did see that my name has been spelt wrong in the receipt notice, instead of "Neeraj" it was "Neerai". The last "j" was replaced by "i". I did talk to the lawyer but they said that its not a problem since the application has the right name. I went through the application. ETA 750(PArt A) that the employers prepares. The font that was used for the application was such that "j" looked liked "i". Rest all the stuff was correct. In the ETA 750 B that I helped to write the name and other information was correct with the right font.
I am about to complete my 5 years on my H1B visa and is planning to apply for my 7th year extension next year using this Labor petition. Can someone let me know the way by which I can rectify this problem. Is there a method by which I can fix this problem. Will this cause any problem when I go for a 7th year extension with this labor pettition.

Please let me know what is best way I can fix this problem.

Thanks for all your help...

Best Regards