URGENT - Procedure to request corrections on the I-140 approval notice from TSC

Endeavour2003

Registered Users (C)
Could anyone please tell me the procedure to request corrections on the I-140 approval notice from TSC. My PD is mentioned incorrectly and also possibly my approval category.

Did anyone face this issue before? Please share your experience.

My attorney is not of being much help here ( they are used to CSC only and my case was transferred to TSC from CSC so they are pretty much ignorant ).

This is of huge significance for me so I would be extremely grateful for any help / pointers.

Endeavour2003 said:
Could anyone please tell me the procedure to request corrections on the I-140 approval notice from TSC. My PD is mentioned incorrectly and also possibly my approval category.

My attorney is not of being much help here ( they are used to CSC only and my case was transferred to TSC from CSC so they are pretty much ignorant ).

This is of huge significance for me so I would be extremely grateful for any help / pointers.

Then change your attorney and fix the issue.
Look for lifeislife in CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking - same issue.

Endeavour2003 said:

I think going through your lawyer will be the right way. Becase he/she wil have all the docs to prove your original labor priority date.

I am having similar issue where my I-140 approval notice shows wrong PD. My lawyer said they are going to contact CSC.

Does any one know in what method lawyer typically contacts USCIS via phone/fax/snail mail ?

Hi GP111 / PERM_FAQ / UnitedNations / Gurus,

I need your guidance / comments urgently

An update on my case...
My lawyer initially sent the e-mail request for PD / EB Classification correction to CSC ( stupid because my I-140 was transferred to TSC ) and were flatly told to contact TSC at the 1800 NCS number. They were also told that TSC does not have an e-mail contact address.

It seems that they called up the 1800 number and were told that they would need to write to the "Director of the TSC" regarding this. Lawyer says that this a longshot ( I really can't believe this crap ) but they will try. I did not see any additional LUD's on my I-140 so I'm not sure whether they really took some follow up action or are just cooking up a cock and bull story to throw me off their backs.

Yesterday I tried calling the 1800 number myself and came to the option where "You can call regarding the typo error on approval notices". Since it was late in the evening I could not make the call. But I plan to try on Tuesday. Will it have any negative consequences as I-140 is an employer petition ( Please confirm this )?

I now regret that my application is at the TSC where there are no e-mails or fax similar to CSC. I don't worry about my PD as it is off by just one day. But the EB classification will have life and death consequences for my particular current situation. Could you please guide me at this moment when I am totally confused and depressed about this. Maybe I am not taking the right steps now at this critical juncture which will come to haunt me later.

If USCIS would have sent an RFE to downgrade my I-140 I would have at least the peace of mind. But the possiblity that your application was tagged as a EB3 due to a typo error is unbearable. It's quite possible that if they could made a mistake on the PD they could have made a mistake on the classification as well.

Thanks for all your help.