***URGENT*** Premium processing more than 15 days

balilanai

Registered Users (C)
I had applied for H1 in April and had made the quota. Receipt date is April 27th. My H1 was supposed to be effective from Oct 1st and it was not processed as of October so I moved it to premium on October 1.

Its been more than 33 calendar days since it was pushed to premium. There is a guarantee that USCIS gives; if its not processed in 15 days then they give you a refund for the premium fee. How do I claim that refund?

At last check, they told my attorney that "security checks" have been slow and there is a backlog! Does that exempt them from the guarantee?

USCIS is so screwed up. I am going to fight for my refund. Does anyone know what the procedure is?

Yes if there is a security check then premium processing cannot expedite the process . I am too in the same boat . Applied for H1B extension with PP on October 21st, 2008 . Still waiting for response from VSC. When checked via attorney they said that it was in security check.

I applied for H1 transfer 1 year back on premium processing. the application went to security check. I got a response from them 1 month (took 11 months for them to get back). My H1 transfer application is denied.

If you have 3k to shell out, my sincere adivce for you is to file new H1 transfer application. I did not do it and now crying.

You cannot leave and reenter into US until you get your new H1 papers.

Good Luck !!

i got the good news after 11 months. H1b renewal approved. but I already moved into another coy on EAD (bcause of the 240 day rule) so I dont need it now.

Thank you USCIS Vermont for taking my 3000 dollars.

I applied for H1 transfer 1 year back on premium processing. the application went to security check. I got a response from them 1 month (took 11 months for them to get back). My H1 transfer application is denied.

If you have 3k to shell out, my sincere adivce for you is to file new H1 transfer application. I did not do it and now crying.

You cannot leave and reenter into US until you get your new H1 papers.

Good Luck !!

Poiuasdf,

Sorry to hear about your long waittttttt and getting the case denied.

My h1b extension application has been subjected to security check about 3 weeks back and I dont want to wait 11 months to hear for a decision. I am currently getting close to 5 yrs and applied for one yr extension. My perm labor is only 2 months old.

Do you think h1b transfer should work out? If yes, Shall i do it right away or wait for a little more time..