Urgent pls - I140 experience letter

aaa06

Registered Users (C)
Did anybody get I-14 approved by submitting experience letter from former collegues?

I'm going to file my I-140 with experience letter from former collegues.
I just want to know if it's ok?

Thanks.

1)I have also submitted the paystubs and w2's and appointmwnt order for the companies I worked in US.

2)For the Indian company I gave the experience letter in company letter from HR(no paystub,no appointment order...).

Will these be sufficient?

Thanks.

I had experience letter from former colleague for one of my previous company which is currently closed. I got my I-140 approved with no queries. Hope this helps.

Thanks for ur reply.
Now it gives me a little relief.

1)Did u submit letter stating that ur former company is currently closed?

2)I actually submitted a letter from my former project manager,but that letter does not have that project manager's period of employment with that former company in that letter.Do u know if that is ok?
Also that person is working in adifferent company now.

3)Do u know if Nebraska service centre is little more stricter than Texas?

Thanks and Good Luck.

please see in-line response.

aaa06 said:
Thanks for ur reply.
Now it gives me a little relief.

1)Did u submit letter stating that ur former company is currently closed?

No. I just got a letter from him stating time period, designation and skills sets matching my labor cert.

2)I actually submitted a letter from my former project manager,but that letter does not have that project manager's period of employment with that former company in that letter.Do u know if that is ok?
Also that person is working in adifferent company now.

As per my knowledge.it should not be a concern. The letter should match your time period, skill set specified on your labor cert and also your designation.

3)Do u know if Nebraska service centre is little more stricter than Texas?

Not sure.Sorry. Good luck

Thanks and Good Luck.

Thanks a lot for ur reply.

Did u also include the period of employment of ur co-worker with ur former company in that experience letter?

Because my proj manager did not wanted to state his employment period with my former company.

Thanks & Good Luck.