Urgent! Please help. My Priority date is current. Problem in my medical report

shernil_s

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My PD is current now and my lawyer asked me to submit the application form I-485 along with the medical report. Now, I have medical done but my doctor is saying because my chest x-ray shows a vague density he is suggesting me to go for CT Scan. What will happen if any problem show up in my medical. Can I still file for my I485? will my greencard in anyway jeoperdized incase medical is not perfect.

Please help me, if you came across this kind of situation.

Thanks in advance.

do u have any preexisting problem ?

For most of the people in rest of the world it would be +ve in the skin test. Then they would ask to go for Chest x-ray. It happened to me and my wife. I hope that was the case for you too. And now they are asking u to go for CT scan.

It would be OK to file 485 now without medical and wait for RFE. later you can send medical.

You might have to take treatments if CT scan comes up with +ve;

shernil_s said:
Hello,

My PD is current now and my lawyer asked me to submit the application form I-485 along with the medical report. Now, I have medical done but my doctor is saying because my chest x-ray shows a vague density he is suggesting me to go for CT Scan. What will happen if any problem show up in my medical. Can I still file for my I485? will my greencard in anyway jeoperdized incase medical is not perfect.

Please help me, if you came across this kind of situation.

Thanks in advance.