URGENT - PLease help, at POE

mailgc

Registered Users (C)
Its a very urgent, appreciate of you can please reply asap,

I left to India on first of Dec, after changing employer and ported 140 after 7mths of 485 filed. Filed AC21 in Oct.

On the same day of travel, 140 got updated saying "port of entry has been informed of 140 approval case". I do know why this got updaed on same of travel.

after a week, attorney got NOID, since old employer withdrawn 140, and attorney replied saying they already submitted AC21. after two days, 485 updated with "received evidence for RFE, will process within 365 days, since preliminary processing is done, may take less time to process the rest".

now I want to return to US next week, Do I need to worry if I will entered in US. Attorney is little concerned and is checking with other people about is it safe to travel in this situation. I will be using AP to re-enter.

Please reply to me is it safe to travel, will the system gets updated at POE. Do I need to carry any other info, or will they stop me at POE, please reply how to handle this situation.

Thanks and appreciate for your reply.

First do not panic and relax, you all fine.

As long as you do have valid AP and your 485 is still in pending they have no reason you to refuse u at POE.

And don't get confuse or nervous at POE, becz POE officers ask questions to all ppl not you only, they ask quesitons about ur stay, work, family, education etc randomnly, so just prepare for all general questions.

(Note: And again do not panic in situation when u are asked to stay aside, many ppl from Asia are asked to stand aside while other officer will come and take ppl to one room and asking question. its not uncommon or neither related to your situation all u need to calm down and always act normal, put smile on your face, when u reply be confident and use normal tone to reply, and answer in short don't try to go in deatil or try to explain unless asked.

common quesitons are

Your duration of stay
Reason to visit.
Aboout work what/where/when
Your Stay in US
Rarely ask Family related , but they do sometime. specialy spouse and related.
Education. what/where/

All you need to be honest tell the truth and keep all of doc with you, if u don't have ask ur attorney to fax/email u.

Again u all set just don't panic. and be confident in urself.

Good Luck

Stay calm and return ASAP. I was not asked even a single question when I used my AP at POE. POE stamped and returned AP and I was in.

However in you case, keep a copy of AC21 paperwork and I-485 receipt and contact info of your current employer and lawyer.