URGENT Place of birth not consistent for visitor visa - Please help.

BJ77

Registered Users (C)
Folks.....
I got my GC with a lot of help from this website ....Now i have a problem..I would definitely thank anybody who can help me in this occasion. My problem is

When myself and my wife applied for consular processing(2004) in the DS-230 (Immigrant application) we mentioned her mother's and her father's place of birth as the 2 villages (In India).But they are living in a near by town.Now we want to bring them here in visitor visa.The problem is when they got the passport 3 weeks back they have mentioned as the town as the place of birth (without remembering that they gave the name of the villages as POB in their daughter's application).Their interview is in July 3rd week.We dont have that much time to get it corrected through court.So what is the best way to correct it?Is there any way around for this?Do i have to reschedule my appointment ? The next appointment slot would be in November.Please help folks....

thanks in advance.
BJ77

BJ77 said:
Folks.....
I got my GC with a lot of help from this website ....Now i have a problem..I would definitely thank anybody who can help me in this occasion. My problem is

When myself and my wife applied for consular processing(2004) in the DS-230 (Immigrant application) we mentioned her mother's and her father's place of birth as the 2 villages (In India).But they are living in a near by town.Now we want to bring them here in visitor visa.The problem is when they got the passport 3 weeks back they have mentioned as the town as the place of birth (without remembering that they gave the name of the villages as POB in their daughter's application).Their interview is in July 3rd week.We dont have that much time to get it corrected through court.So what is the best way to correct it?Is there any way around for this?Do i have to reschedule my appointment ? The next appointment slot would be in November.Please help folks....

thanks in advance.
BJ77
It's not a big issue.. Are village part of that town i.e district?
..write village name, town name (district) on application.

Thanks rajinca

rajinca said:
It's not a big issue.. Are village part of that town i.e district?
..write village name, town name (district) on application.

Unfortunately....no ...village is in the adjacent district :confused: Please help me...

Thanks menakarajendran...

menakarajendran said:
Hi

There is no hastle in solving this problem. YOu need to take proper guidance from an Immigration Attorney who will be able to solve this issue.

Have a Nice Day!

menakarajendran@gmail.com

Thanks for your advice...I am contacting my attorney....

BJ77 said:
Thanks for your advice...I am contacting my attorney....

Unfortunately...i am not able to get a hold of my attorney....I am kind of wondering if any body with a same situation has got visitor visa without any problem.... :(