Urgent - Online 131 - AP - photo

prasaud

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I filed my 131 online and now I need to send the supporting documents. Can someone please give me the photograph specifications for Advanced Parol. Do I need to send a general passport size photograph or do I need to send "frontal view with right ear..blah..blah..

Thanks

prasaud,

did you efile California ?

prasaud said:
Hi,

I filed my 131 online and now I need to send the supporting documents. Can someone please give me the photograph specifications for Advanced Parol. Do I need to send a general passport size photograph or do I need to send "frontal view with right ear..blah..blah..

Thanks

atmaramji,

What did you say for Intedned departure date ?
I dont have a plan.

Also, part 3, it asks for the office. You need to give office where your case is pending only if u are in deportation right ?

atmaramji said:
If you have a Picture People store around you...just go there and ask for Immigration pictures.
http://www.picturepeople.com/
I have used them for all my 3 EADs without any problems.
VERY IMPORTANT: AVOID DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS.

What did you say for Intedned departure date ?
I dont have a plan.
>>I gave a generic date of a month after my current AP exired. I dont have a plan either.

Also, part 3, it asks for the office. You need to give office where your case is pending only if u are in deportation right ?
>>If you are asking about Part 3, line 3...yes you have to give the DHS office details only if you are in deportation etc.