Urgent, Need Help!!!

xixi8888

I have questions that need urgent help, here is my situation:

I am a full time employee in a research center of a medical school, pursuing a PHD at the same time. I am holding an H1B visa now. I don't have assistantship or scholarship as most PhD students do. But my boss pay all my salary. I filed I140/485/EAD/AP concurrently in Oct of 2003. My I140 file as EB1(Extraodinary Ability).

Last week, my boss told me because of the shortage of money, to save some money. he would like to transform my status to a part time employee and a part time student, so that part of my income will be from the school's PHD assistantship and my toal income would be less than before. I am urgent to know whether this would hurt my PR application? What should I do?

I haven't got my EAD card yet, If he make this change after i get my EAD card, will it affect my PR application?

Thanks!!!!

Please ask some very good immigration attorney like Rajiv Khanna. It is better to clear things up rightnow. As you are showing extraordinary ability, INS can ask that why your salary is going down if you are that good!!! So it is better to ask experienced people.

Pibo

GC is for future job. Job should be available once you get the GC. If your boss is co-operative nothing should happen.

Just confirm with your attorney.