Urgent Need Help about rfe medical case!

sairam72

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone
I Came to know about this site from my friend and checked it i really liked it and i am new here.When we filed our 485,my wife was pregnant so we couldn\'t do her medical and got rfe in april 02. after delivery in last august 01 ,we did medical and sent to our lawyer which he sent them when he got rfe.now again we got one more rfe regarding my wife\'s medicals. they said your medical form is incomplete and submit us new i 693 form and supplemental form.they have not specified what they need.actually ins d/o didn\'t do tb test as she was breastfeeding.
but ins has asked us to send current one . my question is do we need to get new form and do all physical exam and vaccines again?
or do we need to send one which ins has sent us back?(ins sent us original form and supplemental form)
I will really appreciate your help.
thanks sairam

I would suggest...

Go to the same INS approved doctor and see if he can give you results again with new dates. Otherwise you might have to do the tests again (I do not know how good it is to take the vaccinations so soon again ... but the doctor should be able to guide).

Moral of the story - be ready to pay the cost of medical check-up again. Might be a worth investment! Wish you good-luck!

Thanks for your response.

thanks a lot for your response. pls if anyone who has got rfe about medical pls give us advice do we need to send medical reports on new i693 form or do we have to follow up on old one form which ins has sent us.any help will be appreciated
Thanks