Urgent! Name change for two middle names issue!

kelvin8250

Registered Users (C)
My sister is ready to apply for naturalization, and considers a name change. She wants to change her first and middle name respectively. My question is that is possible to change two middle names that with a space between them printed on the certificate of naturalization and the name change court order?

She does not want her two middle names get hyphened or without a space between them ( combined as a single one middle name ). For example, she wants her two middle names printed as "apple orange", not "apple-orange" or "appleorange" on the certificate of naturalization and the name change court order. Of course I know, I can have more than one middle name to be changed. But the point is whether they can print on the certificate of naturalization and the name change court order.

I also know that SSA, DMV, and U.S. department of State allow us to have two full middle names with a space between them, but without the two official papers, they won't let us to update our new name. The format of a middle name can make a big difference.

If anyone who already has such certificate of naturalization and the name change court order, please let me know!

Thank you in advance!