URGENT:Multiple I140s thru Different Employer

bk11_00

Registered Users (C)
Gurus
Help me. I used substitute Labor (EB3) and got I140 approved, still I485 process is going on THRU company A. With company A, I never worked. So, this is for future employment purpose only.

With company B, I am working for last 5 years. My Labor (EB3) got cleared last week. And company B is going to apply for I140 now once I provide all the info.

Company B attorney is asking whether I applied for earlier Immigrant Petition or not?
What I am supposed to say? If I say "Yes, I applied for Immigrant Petition. Is that mean I will loose a job with Company B".
If I say "No", I definetly will get into trouble with company B. I think, USICS will find my I140 application case with company A while processing with Company B. But I want to stick Company B in future also.

Immigrant Petition means is that I485 filing or different application?

Please help here. :confused:

Thanks in advance

IF you are applying just I-140 Say yes it is not going to affect you in any way. Choose the CP as option. Telling No means you are committing perjury.

see Blo

bk11_00 said:
Gurus
Help me. I used substitute Labor (EB3) and got I140 approved, still I485 process is going on THRU company A. With company A, I never worked. So, this is for future employment purpose only.

With company B, I am working for last 5 years. My Labor (EB3) got cleared last week. And company B is going to apply for I140 now once I provide all the info.

Company B attorney is asking whether I applied for earlier Immigrant Petition or not?
What I am supposed to say? If I say "Yes, I applied for Immigrant Petition. Is that mean I will loose a job with Company B".

Say YES, No effect on your current job. Even this 140 also for future job for this company B not for current job what you working.

If I say "No", I definetly will get into trouble with company B. I think, USICS will find my I140 application case with company A while processing with Company B. But I want to stick Company B in future also.

Immigrant Petition means is that I485 filing or different application?

both 140/485

Please help here. :confused:

Thanks in advance

Meaning of "Choose the CP as option" - I140

tammy2 said:
IF you are applying just I-140 Say yes it is not going to affect you in any way. Choose the CP as option. Telling No means you are committing perjury.

Tammy, thanks for your response. Its very useful. By the way, what do you mean "Choose the CP as option". Is that you fill out while filling I-140 form or some thing else? I am not sure the meaning of it?

Thanks
Bk11_00