Urgent: I-140 approved - need your help

kissaGCka

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

My I-140 was approved in EB2 with company B from TSC with PD:01/26/2004 and I-140 pending in EB2 with present company A. I do not know at this point when it will be cleared. BTW receipt no# is with EAC. Does it mean it went to NSC for processing? Itis high time for me to shift to company B on H1 transfer. Presently I am on 7th year extension and left with 4 months for 8th year ext.

Questions:

(1) Can I transfer to company B based on recent I-140 approval and get 3 year extension?

(2)If I have to get 3 year ext. I have to wait until I-140 is cleared from present company and then got for 3 year ext. then transfer to company B. But I guess it will be long wait and no one know what happens until the RFE is get okayed and I-140 will be approved. So my choice here is very limited in that aspect.

Crux of the problem is that I have better opportunities out side the present company and running short of time to make a firm decision to tell the present employer that I am looking out side which is very sensitive issue to handle on all other aspects.

I am looking at you guys for your invaluable advise and input. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
urgent: Friends need your response

Hello all,

I just received copy of approval notice of my I-140 today from my attorney. So time is running out for me to make a decision in shifitng company from A to B.

I need your guidance and suggestions in making my future decisions?

Please do respond.

kissaGCka said:
Hi friends,

My I-140 was approved in EB2 with company B from TSC with PD:01/26/2004 and I-140 pending in EB2 with present company A. I do not know at this point when it will be cleared. BTW receipt no# is with EAC. Does it mean it went to NSC for processing? Itis high time for me to shift to company B on H1 transfer. Presently I am on 7th year extension and left with 4 months for 8th year ext.

Questions:

(1) Can I transfer to company B based on recent I-140 approval and get 3 year extension?

(2)If I have to get 3 year ext. I have to wait until I-140 is cleared from present company and then got for 3 year ext. then transfer to company B. But I guess it will be long wait and no one know what happens until the RFE is get okayed and I-140 will be approved. So my choice here is very limited in that aspect.

Crux of the problem is that I have better opportunities out side the present company and running short of time to make a firm decision to tell the present employer that I am looking out side which is very sensitive issue to handle on all other aspects.

I am looking at you guys for your invaluable advise and input. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: