Urgent help!!!

GC-062004

Registered Users (C)
We, my wife and I, are supposed to give FP tomorrow morning here at LA, but she will not make it since the storm in East Coast (she is working temparily over there). Could anyone give suggestions regarding what we should do now? Thanks in advance!!!

I would suggest that you can atleast go to your FP appointment and tell them about your wife inability to attend the FP appointment and make an appointment at a later date.

Thanks
Shyla

GC-062004 said:
We, my wife and I, are supposed to give FP tomorrow morning here at LA, but she will not make it since the storm in East Coast (she is working temparily over there). Could anyone give suggestions regarding what we should do now? Thanks in advance!!!

I think you can do your FP now and then reschedule one for your wife when you go for FP. Normally they provide some grace period after the appointment date.. please check with the uscis 1800 number or by directly going to the ASC center where your FP is scheduled.

As suggested by other just go the INS and give your FP and explain them about u r wife's situation and I beleive they will be understand the situation and will ask you to come next day.