Urgent Help Please

peterrathan

Hi.

In 2004 Aug I got my H1B approval from company X and I was in Canada at that time so I went to Ottawa, US embassy and got My H1B Visa. Got the visa till 2007 Sep.

I came to United States in 2004 September and started working from Nov 2004 to July 2005 for Company X.

In August 2005 I got an offer from Company Y and I left the Company X and joined in Company Y.

In October 2005 I realized company Y is not good and I called company X people and asked can I join with them again? They said YES. So I tried for the contract and got a small contract and started

Working for Company X and I worked in the contract till Dec 19th.

Weekly processes are going on like sending the time sheets etc.

I went to India in December Last week and came back in February first week and I called my Company X and we both together started marketing again.

In March I got a permanent job with Company Z and they filed my H1 but Unfortunately INS people send a letter stating My Company X H1B petition revoked in December 1st week so I they will give the H1 classification only so I have to go outside of United States and get my H1 Visa.

No body asked me in port of entry with the same visa when I returned to United States in February 1st week.

I really don’t know what’s happening and I have the very latest pay stub dated Jan 16th for the period Dec1st to Dec 31st and I deposited the check in March and its cleared.

Even on the November pay check also the pay date is 16th December.

But INS people are saying My Company X H1 has been revoked in Dec 1st week it self. Don’t know why did they do that? And don’t know why they ran my pay roll after that.

I tried to contact Company X but never got good reply.

Friends please tell me what should I do? Please Guide me.

peterrathan said:
Hi.

In 2004 Aug I got my H1B approval from company X and I was in Canada at that time so I went to Ottawa, US embassy and got My H1B Visa. Got the visa till 2007 Sep.

I came to United States in 2004 September and started working from Nov 2004 to July 2005 for Company X.

In August 2005 I got an offer from Company Y and I left the Company X and joined in Company Y.

In October 2005 I realized company Y is not good and I called company X people and asked can I join with them again? They said YES. So I tried for the contract and got a small contract and started

Working for Company X and I worked in the contract till Dec 19th.

Weekly processes are going on like sending the time sheets etc.

I went to India in December Last week and came back in February first week and I called my Company X and we both together started marketing again.

In March I got a permanent job with Company Z and they filed my H1 but Unfortunately INS people send a letter stating My Company X H1B petition revoked in December 1st week so I they will give the H1 classification only so I have to go outside of United States and get my H1 Visa.

No body asked me in port of entry with the same visa when I returned to United States in February 1st week.

I really don’t know what’s happening and I have the very latest pay stub dated Jan 16th for the period Dec1st to Dec 31st and I deposited the check in March and its cleared.

Even on the November pay check also the pay date is 16th December.

But INS people are saying My Company X H1 has been revoked in Dec 1st week it self. Don’t know why did they do that? And don’t know why they ran my pay roll after that.

I tried to contact Company X but never got good reply.

Friends please tell me what should I do? Please Guide me.

I guess in your case Company Y informed the INS when you started working with them, so INS cancelled your H1 with company X but Company X wasn't aware of this. Now when they got to know about this, they are avoiding you. The best bet is do what INS is saying or hire a lawyer. But I think if Company Y informed the INS then lawyers also cannot help you.

I am not a lawyer but this is what I guess from my experience.