Urgent Help On Fp Notice

helppls

Hello,
 I checked my AVM and it says that FP notice was sent on OCT 25,2001. But i havent recd. notice so far its almost 20 days now. Any idea on how long it takes to get the notice. OR if i dont receive the notice what steps should i follow.

Thanks

No Title

call IIO and talk to them about this. may be the mail delay due to recent events or it was not send etc.

best is to talk to them and see if they can resend

No Title

Can you tell us whether you have to give the I-485 receipt number to check on finger print receipt notice or is there another receipt number.
                                                  Thanks

Yes...

Hi,

Either you can use the \'I-485 Receipt/Case Number\' (Or) Alien Number found on your receipt notice.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a Legal advice. I\'m not responsible for anyone for any effects of following this info. Do at your own risks. Consult a Qualified Immigration Attorney.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Have a good day.

Regards
Princess

Be patient

Please be patient with regards to this stuff, I spoke to an IIO about my wife\'s EAD, she told me that I ought to receive it in the next 2 weeks, it took me about 6 weeks. I am sure you will get it shortly. Esp with all the delays in the US postal service, you will get it.

No Title

Thanks Princess. Have you received your FP notice? Has your AVM message Reflected that. Thanks for the information.