Urgent help on EAD

rajeshGC

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I electronically filed for renewal of EAD.Within a week of filing I arranged for FP and did the FP.Within a week from FP I recieved the reciept of filing in the postal mail.

My questions are

1.I mail the supporting documents.The notice I recieved didn't ask for it.Like is it mandatory for everyone to send the supporting documents or only if asked for. and do they send a letter or something asking for supporting documents

2. The electronic EAD forms has this written in bold " APPLICANT IS MAILING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS".So does it mean that they had asked me to mail the supporting documents.

3. I want to know the list of supporting documents.

Kindly help

rajeshGC

The process tells you what the supporting documents are. It does not say once again in the end or lists them out subsequently- some bad programmers (analysts etc) - designed the system. Since you did not write it down.... :rolleyes:

It had asked me only for the 485 receipt. You can send that and a couple of other things like- I-94 (if applicable), last EAD approval notice etc along with the application receipt- that you would have.
HTH