Urgent Help needed Please

chanderjoshi

Registered Users (C)
Hi!

I need help please reply

I am on H1 b filled from my comany in NJ & the company has one office in Ohio both companies has different Tax ID's I was sponsored from NJ but I am getting my payroll from Ohio since last 2.5 years as my employer was not aware of this thing that he should pay me payroll from NJ now when I was trying to extend my visa one of my friend realise that thing.Problem is how can I apply for H1 Extension & from where should I apply?

am i out of status since I came in US as I am getting paycheck s from my employer from Ohio.

As my emplyer says he will co-operate with me as this was not done intentionaly he will do everything to correct it should he revise the Tax returns for 3 years & include me in NJ Store & then I should file for extension???

I also applied for Green Card from Ohio I got my EAD & Apayrol also MY I-140 Is pending how will I manage that??

Please advise me as its very very important.

You'd better ask your company to file another LCA as soon as possible. The word "intentional" is very important. Before you and your company noticed this, you and your company were not intentional. Now, you both noticed this, it is becoming intentional. USCIS should approve your H-1B extension since you were not intentional. Check with your lawyer to make sure. Good luck.