Urgent help - Medical tests for 485

Rsur

Registered Users (C)
Can any one recommend an immigration doctor in and around the western suburbs of Chicago. What does the whole deal cost and how long does it take. I have enquired with one and they have quoted 270$ each for me and my wife and a 5 day wait.

Is there any way for this to be covered by my medical insurance.

Thanks for any help

There is a doctor on Devon ave. by the name of Dr. Nirmala Shah. Very reasonable. Got the results in 3-4 days time and cost me about $300.00 total for me and my wife. This may be a little out of your way though. And BTW insurance did not cover my medical.
Shah, Nirmala A MD - Devon-Albany Medical Ctr
3101 W Devon Ave
Chicago, IL
(773) 274-9000

You may want to confirm if she is still on the list of INS doctors. My medical was done last year.
All the best.

Emergency Medical Center 1252 Ogden Avenue Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Civil Surgeons for Immigration Clinica Aurora Corner of Rios Pharmacy 961 Grove Avenue Aurora, IL 60602

I know many of my friends went to the one in Downers Grove.
I do not have the tel numbers.

here is the address

ROBERTO J. GUTIERREZ,M.D
TAYLOR MEDICAL CENTER
1159 W TAYLOR ST.
P.O.BOX 7429
CHICAGO,IL 60680
Phone No:- 312-226-6532

He will take $95/- for each person and you will get an appointment same day itself

Downtown Chicago

Consultive Examinations.
Downtown Chicago (Wabash @ Madison, I think)
Phone - 312 855 1062.
When we went 18 months back, no appointment required if you're in by 10:00. Results in 2 days. Call and check.

Thanks for the feedback

Many thanks to all of you who took the time to post suggestions.

regards

Rsur

I called INS and they said that Dr.Roberto/Tylor center is not in their automated system. Has anyone gone to Tylor center and successfully completed I-485. Please post. I just want to be sure that INS accepts results from Tylor center, before I go there.

Thanks,