<Urgent-Help>L1 Blanket visa expired i-94 valid

Srinivas_sista

Hi All,
I am having L1-Blanket and my Visa is expiring on 12th september 2010 and i have got I 94 till April 2013. My company is telling that they will not file extension of my visa insted they are telling they will file new L1 balnket.in this situation can some one suggest what is the good idea to get corrected my I 94 and mean while i am planing to go to india once again.

Can some let me know what are the option i have to continue with L1 and ask my company file for extension and more over my I797 is valide for indefinate.

Some are suggesting that I can go to CBP and ask them to change the I 94 date is it a good idea

Quick help is appricated.

Thanks,
Srinivas

If you have an I-94 endorsed as L1 and is valid up to April 2013, you can work on that L1 until that date. The L1 visa sticker on your passport does not control how long you are allowed to work - it is the I-94 date that controls.
If you plan to travel after Sept 2010 you will need a new visa sticker in your passport. Make an appointment at a US Consulate in your home country if you will travel there or in Canada or Mexico and apply for a L1 visa.