Urgent Help for June 2001 Case! 2nd FP Question!

Hopeful0820

Registered Users (C)
Mine is one of THE OLDEST cases in this forum, no matter which service center. I sent our I-485 applications to TSC in June 2001, following my stupid lawyer's suggestion. We were living in the Bay Area at the time but my NIW I-140 was approved from TSC. More than 2 months ago, after seeing so many approvals after my filing date, I wrote to TSC and my congresswoman. Maybe TSC was angry at that and transferred my case to CSC on 4/7. I wrote to CSC and got reply dated 4/23 that processing would take 30 to 45 days. Today we got our 2nd FP notice since our 1st one expired on 4/21. It is scheduled in San Jose (very close to where we live) on 6/30. I would like to go there tomorrow to do it and would like to know if there is any problem with that. We did our 2st FP ahead of time as well but at that time the ASC is at a different location.

You can image how much anxiety and unfairness we are feeling now. Please share any experience with us. Thanks a lot.

going early shouldn't be an issue. It honestly varies from Center to Center. You may want to get a couple of comments from someone who's been to SJ to get their FP's early.

Thanks. What is the FBI number to call to check the FP status again? I used in 1/03 and forgot it already. Also, I am expecting RFE. Does RFE go to me or my attorney or both? I really hate my attorney now.

I did my 2nd FP ahead of schedule at San Jose ASC at Charcot Ave. There is no harm, but I do not see a great benefit yet.

Try Saturday afternoons. Good luck!

Hopeful0820 said:
Thanks. What is the FBI number to call to check the FP status again? I used in 1/03 and forgot it already. Also, I am expecting RFE. Does RFE go to me or my attorney or both? I really hate my attorney now.

FBI number is --304-625-5590

-CoolRaj

Thanks for the replies. We did the FP this afternoon. How soon can we call FBI for the results and how soon can we see the online status updated? Thanks.