URGENT HELP - Denied Entry before - -

TorontoS

Hi All,

I will be traveling to the US for my 4th interview with a potential employer. I will not be working there, just need to meet the executives with the US Team. I will be working in Toronto, ON.

I was denied entry a few years back (3 - 4) Because I had a criminal discharge. However, I spoke with the police officers here and they said it will disappear in 3 years. And that a criminal discharge is not a convection.

I have two police records stating there are no records in the RCMP database. Letter from potential employer that I requested to travel for interview and I have my personal documents about living in Canada.

Will I be denied entry again?

Any help will be much appreciated! !

Nobody can give you a definitive answer. It is at the discretion of the point of entry officer. Also don't forget that for immigration purposes expunged records means nothing, the original crime still stands.

Good luck!

Hi All,

I will be traveling to the US for my 4th interview with a potential employer. I will not be working there, just need to meet the executives with the US Team. I will be working in Toronto, ON.

I was denied entry a few years back (3 - 4) Because I had a criminal discharge. However, I spoke with the police officers here and they said it will disappear in 3 years. And that a criminal discharge is not a convection.

I have two police records stating there are no records in the RCMP database. Letter from potential employer that I requested to travel for interview and I have my personal documents about living in Canada.

Will I be denied entry again?

Any help will be much appreciated! !

Denied Entry Before

I believe there is a form (I-212) for waiver. This will give you a chance to enter US with minimum hassle. I was denied entry before, because my baby was born in the state and the officer assumed I was living and working there. My husband finally sponsored me and I will soon be a dual citizen. (Cdn/American).