Urgent H1b transfer issue

gobulls

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys:
I badly need your help with my wife's case. I am on H1b status and she was on h4 to begin with.

She has converted to H1b through a company A . Upon receiving approval, she worked for company A for about 2 months and then proceeded to transfer h1b to company B for better opportunity. Being on Company B payroll for last two months ( all current paystubs till date), he project got scraped. As a result of that she is now put on a bench for now. We are still waiting for the h1b tranfer approval. Company B is not going to pay her for the bench time ( menaign no updated paystubs from now on)..In this situation:

a). Can she still file for a petition to transfer her h1b to company C ( while waiting for A to B approval)?

Please let me knwo immediately..

Hi,

If you find some employer to do H1 transfer do it right away until your payslips are current. No problem if your other H1's are still processing.

Have you received receipt no. yet?
When was the H1 transfer petition filed for Company B?

Thanks
Anu

gobulls said:
Hi guys:
I badly need your help with my wife's case. I am on H1b status and she was on h4 to begin with.

She has converted to H1b through a company A . Upon receiving approval, she worked for company A for about 2 months and then proceeded to transfer h1b to company B for better opportunity. Being on Company B payroll for last two months ( all current paystubs till date), he project got scraped. As a result of that she is now put on a bench for now. We are still waiting for the h1b tranfer approval. Company B is not going to pay her for the bench time ( menaign no updated paystubs from now on)..In this situation:

a). Can she still file for a petition to transfer her h1b to company C ( while waiting for A to B approval)?

Please let me knwo immediately..