Urgent -FP rejected by FBI, please help!!!

HAHAHA2

I have received a letter from local INS and informed me that my FP results has been rejected by FBI because it is not readible and processible. Per the letter, I need to retake FP test.

Anybody knows what will happen next? I remember after I took FP that day, the lady had concerns about the pictures, cause they were not quite clear. She said I may receive a letter and need to do it again and wrote "worn out" on my FP notice.

I don\'t think next time will have better results. If the computer is not sensitive enough, it will be the same machine next time. I am worried what will happen to my case if the 2nd result is as not clear as the first one? Will my case be denied because of that?

Anybody heard or had the similiar expenrience, please speak up!

Thanks a million in advance.

Don\'t worry

Same happened to my friend and when he went next time every thing was okay....

I did the FP procedure 3 times

Hi,
   When I went to give my FP the first time, the people who took the prints did not think there was anything wrong with it. Yet, they were not good enough for the FBI and I received another letter almost a month later asking me to do the FP again.

Now the first time I went to give the prints it was in Feb and owing to the cold, dry weather and house work etc. the skin on my fingers was peeling lightly. I assume that was the reason the prints were not good enough.

Well, I gave the prints the second time and learned from a IIO that that set had been rejected as well.

So, before I went to give the third set of prints I took care of my hands. Also, the weather here got warmer and that helped too(I live in CA). A week after giving the prints, the AVM changed to \'case resumed\'.

I do not know how many times they will call you in order to obtain a set of satisfactory prints. However, on consulting with a friend with a similar experience, I learnt that she too had to go 3 times.

Hope this information helps.

did fp thrice

-did fp twice, rejected due to poor quality.
-case transferred to local office
-local office (newark, NJ) sent out FP notice
-did FP (3rd time)
-same reason: poor quality: unclassifibale.
-went for interview. Immig officer told me that my case is quite clear except FP. need letter from police (from the townships where I lived in last 5 years) called Police clearance certificate
-very EZ to get letter from Police dept. 1 day job.
-case was approved as soon as letter is delivered.

Try to take care of your hands

Use some lotions like cetaphil........ again we are not experts
but a dermotologist would be able to help you more......

Don\'t panic, take it easy ....... All the best

Thank you guys. Can I do the 2nd one earlier or have to stick with the

specific date on the notice?

I thought I have soft hands and never thought that my fingers will cause a problem.

The lady did ask me what do I do for living? Yes, I punch keyboard everyday and overused my fingers. So those"circles" are worn out.

Hopefully I will pass the test next time and my case won\'t be transferred to local INS.

Thank you for all the responses and good wishes.

Wish you all well too!!

.Hi JP1996

My case is similar to you, I may get an inteview from local INS.
Do I need to take police clearance certificate with me to the interview?. If so what should I ask for at police station. I was at three different places, do I need to get clearance certificate from all three places? if so How to contact them?. please help me.

did fp twice

my wife did her FP twice, her AVM never updated from the original message "FP recieved and are being reviewed" until last week when the AVM changed to the following "Your application to adjust for permanent status has been transferred to local INS blah...."

I still have not received any notification from the local INS(Newark)as to what is wrong.

Reading your case it seems my wife\'s case is very similar to yours.

No Title

you need to get police clearnce (record checks) from all the places you lived (more than 6 months) in USA during last 5 years. you can use usacops.com site to find the ph.no of the police department where you lived. Call them before so that you will know what they want from you to give the certificate.

No Title

what if the person has not been in the US for more then 5 years...get police clearance from domicile country ?