• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Urgent!! for 2011 DV visa interview

winner201176

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I have got interview date on Dec 27.2010
They ask me to bring along the following.
(1. Passport
2. NRC card
3. 745 US $ or FEC for the DV fees
4. Any additional document that can prove that he will be supported by someone when he arrives US.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you will need to reschedule this appointment)......................................

****The problem is No4...
Is it a sponsor issue?
All the people here say no need sponsor for DV case?
I haven't prepare for that.
Is it a form I134??

Pls help me?
Tks

Hi
(1. Passport
2. NRC card
4. Any additional document that can prove that he will be supported by someone when he arrives US.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you will need to reschedule this appointment)......................................

Is it a sponsor issue?
Is it a form I134??

Pls help me?
Tks
Hi Winner201176,
If the embassy informed u to get a "sponsor letter," then I think u should get it.
I-134 would have been the best eventhough some embassies accept a simple letter written by ur sponsor confirming that he/she is willing to help u in the US till you get settled. As u have only five days to ur interview, what I think you can do is to get either the I-134 form or the letter from ur sponsor faxed to you as soon as possible. If there is any faster means of getting the original documents (like someone bringing it to u in the coming couple of days,) that would even be a better idea.
One more thing, $745 USD is only part of the fee. The whole process takes $819 USD per person. Good luck.

Hi
(1. Passport
2. NRC card

Is it a sponsor issue?
Is it a form I134??

Pls help me?
Tks

Hi,
thank for this post. I got the DV2011, but don't know how I will go with this. I need some more information. Please help me...
My Interview date is 25Jan 2011. Please help me....

Information :
Case Number 2011AS00034XXX
1 letter received 2 July 2010
Form sent back to KCC 18 july 2010
KCC received form 30 july 2010
2 letter received 23 Nov 2010
Form sent back to Embassy 2 Dec 2010

Hi,
thank for this post. I got the DV2011, but don't know how I will go with this. I need some more information. Please help me...
My Interview date is 25Jan 2011. Please help me....

Information :
Case Number 2011AS00034XXX
1 letter received 2 July 2010
Form sent back to KCC 18 july 2010
KCC received form 30 july 2010
2 letter received 23 Nov 2010
Form sent back to Embassy 2 Dec 2010
Antonyest,
It is not clear what you really like to know about the DV process. Please write down the points u like to understand more so that forum members will say something. Stay focused and good luck.